“The Red Chair symbolizes our focus on the person for whom we design and plan, bringing smart, unique ideas that enrich the experience for each.” – David Cockrill, CEO
At Red Chair Architects, we call our approach Mutual Design, pairing your needs and our skills to deliver the right result for you.
Red Chair Architects, a full-service architectural design firm, utilizes the most deliberate design thinking, experience and partnerships to embrace the specific needs of each client. By first listening to and then understanding the client’s goals, desires and budgets, the Red Chair team captures the client’s dream and gets it built.
We begin by putting the right people on the job — hands-on principals who bring both trusted experience and forward-thinking imagination to your project. We ask specific, pointed questions to get to the heart of the space – how it will be used and how it must fit within the surrounding environment. Then, we create a design centered on the intended user, focusing on enriching the unique qualities of each space. And we do all this while respecting your budget and deadlines. At Red Chair Architects, we have the tools you need to make your vision a reality.
PreK-12, Higher Education, Healthcare, Civic, Commercial, Adaptive Reuse, and Residential
- Pre-design: site analysis/selection/acquisition; strategic planning and programming; development option identification; project delivery
- Capital Building Program | Capital Maintenance Scheduling and Budgeting
- Facility Assessment | Analysis: function/physical condition/utilization/life cycle analysis
- Long-Range Strategic Planning | Master Planning: urban; academic/campus; religious; school system- wide; residential
- Interior Design: interior programming; space-planning; finish selections; tenant build-out and furniture selection
- Facilities Management Services